This recipe could also be useful for those who suffer tuberculosis (TBC). The materials are 1 female duck and 2 packs of medicinal herbs. Follow these steps:
- Slaughter the duck and clean its feather.
- Slice its leg and head.
- Take out the stomach’s contents through its neck.
- Then hang its body for a day till it gets dried.
- To remove putrid smell, put the medicinal herbs into the duck through its neck then sew it back.
- Take a washbasin with a coarse filter on it.
- Then put the body onto the filter.
- Steam it on the washbasin till it produces oil.
- Let the oil stream down through the filter then fill up the washbasin.
- Wait till it produces about 1 cup of oil. Then store the oil in bottle.
- Drink 3 spoons of it a day. If the oil gets congealed, put the bottle into boiling water.
In truth, recovery comes from Allah swt.