Follow these steps:
- Take 3 ounces of temulawak (Curcuma xanthorhiza Roxb), tip of keci beling (Strobilanthes crispus Bl) and cat’s whiskers (Orthosiphon Stamineus) leaf each as much as a half of food container.
- Slice temulawak very thin as you do it on carrot.
- Boil these all matters together.
- Drink the water of this ingredients 3 times a day.
- Do this twice a week for 2 months.
Or you can try second recipe below:
- Store 1 tablespoon of dried “Meniran” (Phyllantus Urinaria) leaf, 15 pieces of dried Cat’s whiskers (Orthosiphon stamineus/Orthosiphon graniflora) leaf, and 15 pieces of dried “Keci beling” (Strobilanthes crispus Bl) in a teapot.
- Boil 2 pieces of “Temu lawak” (Curcuma xanthorhiza Roxb) and 1 piece of turmeric (Curcuma domestica) with 3 cups of water.
- After getting hot, pour this into the teapot.
- Let it get cool then you can drink it. If you drink the water till it’s up, then you could boil “Temu lawak” (Curcuma
xanthorhiza Roxb) and turmeric (Curcuma domestica) again and poured into the teapot.
- This recipe can only be used in a day. Just repeat this 5 days continuously.
And here third recipe:
- One rhizome of “Temu lawak” (Curcuma xanthorhiza Roxb) added with a handful of Cat’s whisker and “Meniran” (Phyllantus urinaria) leaf, and 4 cups of water.
- Boiled till leave a half of it.
- Drink it 3 times a day.
In truth, recovery comes from Allah swt.